Trulon: The Shadow Engine now running on Mac
Steampunk and RPG fans are in for a treat. Headup Games has announced that Trulon: The Shadow Engine is now available via Steam, and the Mac is fully supported. The steampunk RPG from Lillbacka Powerco Oy & Kyy Games is a spin-off of the upcoming fantasy novel Shadow Gears from Shadowrun author Jak Koke and Trulon creator Johan Lillbacka.
Trulon: The Shadow Engine features “… a deep story in a colourful fantasy world filled with over 100 NPCs and multi-faceted characters.” You will control a small group of adventurers led by Gladia who team up to solve puzzles and face action-packed battles against different and steampunk machines.
Like that soundtrack? It and two wallpapers are included with the purchase, which is currently enjoying a 40% release discount.
As for how the game works:
Enter a world of steampunk and magic by experiencing the debut title of the Trulon series. Trulon: The Shadow Engine is an adventure RPG with a unique card combat system. Battle enemies mutated by magic as you explore the kingdoms of peaceful Tripudia and dangerous Maelon. Unravel the threads of an insidious plot and uncover dark secrets to help bring an end to the mysterious disease threatening Tripudia.
Game features for Trulon: The Shadow Engine include:
- A unique card combat system with a deep strategy and a collection of over 50 cards
- Over seven hours of single player action and adventure
- Four unique playable characters with individual strengths and play styles
- Over a hundred multi-faceted NPCs to interact with
- Challenging puzzles
- A beautiful setting featuring a mix of steampunk and JRPG
- A story that’s spun-off from the original Trulon novel