The Last Door – Season 2 will open in 2016
The hit indie point-and-click horror adventure The Last Door – Season 2 will be coming for the PC, Mac, and Linux in early 2016. The game will continue where the first season left off as Dr. John Wakefield sets out in search of his client—Season 1’s protagonist Jeremiah Devitt—who has mysteriously vanished. Soon, Wakefield is drawn into the haunting web of forbidden knowledge, madness, and a deep conspiracy hiding it all.
“We truly cannot wait to release the new Season 2, we’re very excited to introduce a lot of surprising revelations to the players who have waited patiently since Season 1,” said Enrique Cabeza, Creative Director for The Game Kitchen. “We have created a much bigger map to explore, with more characters, more puzzles, and more mysteries to solve than the previous season, which means more gameplay time. The wide screen graphics are better than ever with new effects, like raining and snowing. And you can’t miss the new Carlos Viola soundtrack, it will chill your bones!”
The Last Door – Season 2 features:
- Sequel to the award-winning point-and-click Victorian era horror adventure, The Last Door.
- Search for and uncover forbidden knowledge that may be driving you mad.
- Guide Dr. Wakefield through new locations, characters, scenes, and puzzles in a new compelling mystery.
- Haunting, original musical score by Carlos Viola.
- Inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft and Edgar Allen Poe.
To celebrate, The Last Door – Season 1 is available for 75% off in the Halloween sale at the Phoenix Online Store with the code PUMPKIN50. You can also buy it at Steam, GOG.com, Humble Bundle store, and other online stores. Learn more about The Last Door – Season 2 at thelastdoor.com and Phoenix Online Publishing.