Panzer Waltz SRPG now available for iOS
In my experience, it’s never a good idea to compare women with army tanks…or heavy machinery of any type. But that’s kind of what Happy Universe has going on with Panzer Waltz, and here’s your opportunity to determine whether that was a good idea.
Panzer Waltz is set in an alternate time-line during World War II in which Metal Maidens, bio-mechanically engineered young women fused with powerful tanks, are the world’s last hope. Players will lead the maidens, discovering their powers and personalities, as they embark on an epic adventure.
The anime-inspired strategy RPG rewards players who strategically Min-Max their different characters from six different classes. Properly utilizing each character’s class-determined strengths is the key to victory in the game’s frenetic turn-based combat, and those victories will lead to the resources necessary to unlock the heroines’ new abilities and level up existing ones.
Panzer Waltz features:
- Strategic squad based combat
- Three game modes: an immersive PvE Story, competitive PvP Clash, and challenging PvE Event
- Six powerful types of tanks, each with their own combat specializations
- A colorful cast of characters
- A dramatic story with hundreds of hours of gameplay
- Anime art style
- Intensive Metal Maiden customization
Panzer Waltz is available now for free in the iTunes App Store, but expect the usual optional microtransactions for virtual currency.
For more information, visit panzerwaltz.com.