Press releases and story suggestions should be sent to the following for possible publication at Public Access Gaming:
Public Access Gaming is open to review requests for Apple- and gaming-related products for Macintosh, iPhone / iPad, and Apple TV. This includes hardware such iPhone and iPad cases, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, input devices, and anything else that can supplement the gaming experience.
The following policies are in place for our reviews:
- We will never—under any circumstances—accept payment for a review or other published content from the developer and/or publisher.
- Mac games can be delivered via the more popular digital distribution methods (The Mac App Store, Steam, GOG, etc.).
- We accept iOS promo codes and gifted apps through the iTunes App Store, but won’t guarantee coverage of unsolicited codes; please contact us first to gauge interest and availability.
- For hardware review requests, please contact us first to gauge interest and availability. We will let you know the writer who will accept the review, and provide his/her address for the review unit.
- If the review unit is to be returned, the developer or PR company must cover the cost of return shipping. Our review period with the loaner unit will be determined by the type of product it is, and will worked out before the unit is shipped to us.
- We accept (and encourage) codes and units for preview purposes, and will honor any embargo dates therein if explicitly specified.