Moon Girl and Maximus in Marvel Future Fight
Because my interest in comic books begins and ends with Flash Gordon, I’ve got to admit I have no idea who these people are. But many of you out there do, and will be justifiably excited to learn that Marvel’s Inhumans have made their way to Netmarble Games’ Marvel Future Fight, available now for iOS and Android.
The uneducated such as myself better learn about these Inhumans rather quickly, as they’re about to go mainstream:
The Inhumans are a super-powered derivative of humanity who possess unique and extraordinary abilities, and are at the forefront of some of Marvel’s most compelling stories –from their first comic book appearance in 1965, to “Marvel’s Inhumans” television show coming to ABC with an exclusive debut of the first two episodes in IMAX theaters this September.
The new lineup in Marvel Future Fight will include:
- Moon Girl – An Inhuman genius. She races into battle with her trusty friend, the giant red T-Rex Devil Dinosaur, and her arsenal of homemade inventions.
- Karnak – An Inhuman philosopher adept at hand-to-hand combat, with the uncanny ability to find the flaws and weak points of any enemy.
- Gorgon – An Inhuman warrior who has served the Inhuman Royal Family for years. With his beastly legs, he stomps the ground causing massive shockwaves to defeat his enemies.
- Inferno – An Inhuman and member of Gorgon’s team dedicated to protecting the Inhuman race. His Inhuman ability allows him to produce and manipulate fire from his body to defeat his enemies.
- Crystal – An Inhuman princess and sister of Medusa, the Queen of the Inhumans. She is able to control the elements of fire, water, earth, and air.
- Maximus – The younger brother of Black Bolt, King of the Inhumans. He is a brilliant scientist who uses his inventions, including the Chorus Sentry, in battle. He is greedy, short-tempered, and conniving, constantly seeking to usurp his brother’s throne.
- Dormammu – Lord of the Dark Dimension. He is the eternal rival of Doctor Strange, and is unbeatable within his own dimension. He is a god-like character equipped with powerful physical and magical abilities.
You know, I like to think that if I had a giant red T-Rex devil dinosaur at my disposal, I also could become a super hero despite my lack of experience and skills.
But this update isn’t entirely about the Inhumans:
Additionally, the lord of the Dark Dimension and eternal rival of Doctor Strange, Dormammu, will make his MARVEL Future Fight debut. The update also includes three new uniforms: Black Bolt’s “Inhumans: Attilan Rising” Uniform, Ms. Marvel’s Karachi Uniform, and Elsa Bloodstone’s “Monsters Unleashed” Uniform, designed specifically and exclusively for MARVEL Future Fight.
In the update, players will embark on a new special Inhumans-themed adventure consisting of five stages where they fight against powerful bosses in order to stop Maximus and his followers from destroying humankind. Within these missions, players can find a hidden route that unleashes a secret boss they can battle to earn bonus rewards.
A new “reward pack” system is also being introduced – players can obtain reward packs through various challenges in the special mission. Players can select rewards and challenges that suit them best, and acquire gifts when their missions are completed.