Infinite Tanks won’t quit coming to iOS, tvOS and Mac
I don’t care how tireless the war effort, you just can’t have infinite tanks. They’re expensive! They require a lot of materials and manual labor! To make an infinite number of tanks, you’d need a lot more workers than Rosie the Riveter could pull together, that’s for sure.
Or, you could just get the app. Infinite is an easier number to reach when it’s virtual, after all.
This week, Atypical Games announced that Infinite Tanks is coming this summer to iOS, tvOS and OS X.
[Infinite Tanks] features an innovative card-driven building system, which allows players to mix and match individual tank parts, including engines, bodies, tracks, turrets, and guns, to create an incredibly diverse array of fantastical and versatile vehicles.
Infinite Tanks is no misnomer – with the plethora of cards available, over 30 million unique vehicles can be constructed to suit the playstyle of even the most demanding engineers. Players can swap cards with each other to improve their buildouts, and can put their creations to the test in head-to-head multiplayer combat. Battle Supremacy: Infinite Tanks maintains the series exceptional gameplay and stunning graphics, with more control and varied environments than before.
Battle Supremacy: Infinite Tanks features:
- A unique card-driven construction system, driven by single-player progression and multiplayer collaboration
- Over 30 million different vehicle combinations, plus aesthetic customizations such as paint and accessories
- 100 drills with exciting competitive drills on each level
- An epic single-player campaign
- Six different maps with expansive space for gameplay and exploration
- Reimagined custom games, including King of the Hill, Capture the Bases, and Team Deathmatch
Infinite Tanks doesn’t yet have any content at the Atypical Games website, but you can sign up to the join the closed beta if you’re interested. Fans are also invited to follow along with its development via Twitter and Facebook.