Blue Angels – Aerobatic Sim for iOS in development
The air show season is coming quickly. That was a pretty big deal to me back when I was a member of the Commemorative Air Force Cleveland Wing. Our T6 may now be in Buffalo, but no matter…RORTOS has announced development of Blue Angels – Aerobatic Sim for iOS and Android, so it looks like I’ll be graduating to the F-18 before too long.
As you’d expect, Blue Angels – Aerobatic Sim is a flight simulator dedicated to aerobatics and aerobatic demonstration squadron flying. The game has been officially licensed by the US Navy, and features:
- Reproductions of all official manoeuvers of the US Navy Blue Angels
- The ability to fly as a soloist and in demonstration formation.
- Accurate reproduction of airshows’ locations
- Additive Mode in which you can invent your own acrobatic figure
- Airshow Mode to arrange your own airshow at your favorite location
Verona-based RORTOS knows a thing or two about flight sims, having developed games such as Carrier Landings, Extreme Landings, AirFighter, Helicopter Sim, Historical Landings, Battleship Destroyer, F18 Carrier Landing and Air Navy Fighters. If you can’t wait for your chance to perform a delta break-out with the Blue Angels, you can get your hands on their other games at www.rortos.it.