Anima: Gate of Memories arrives on Mac with 25% discount
On October 28th, BadLand Games will release the Mac version of Anima: Gate of Memories on Steam. And hey, wouldn’t you know that that just happens to coincide with the Steam Halloween Sale, bringing the launch price down to about $14.99?
Developed by Anima Project, Anima: Gate of Memories is a third-person action RPG that features deep characters, a lengthy storyline, and fast-paced, anime-styled action.
In addition, the soundtrack from Damián Sánchez provides an “… epic feel proved to be the ideal match for the game’s two multifaceted lead characters, The Bearer and Ergo.” I include this from the press release because the soundtrack will also be available for download on October 28th for $4.99.
Key Features of Anima: Gate of Memories include:
- Multiple endings: Your choices and actions will influence the journey and decide the destiny of the characters.
- Epic battles with formidable opponents: Challenge many legendary entities, each with their own special features and gameplay.
- A deep combat system: The combat system combines RPG elements with fast-paced action and spectacular attacks and spells.
- Unique locations: Travel through the tower of Arcane and the world of Gaia across stunning backgrounds and places.
- A huge world: You can move with great freedom, visiting different locations and having the option to always retrace your steps to revisit areas, discover new secrets, and unlock access to previously inaccessible places.
- Customizable skill trees: Enhance the abilities of The Bearer and Ergo by increasing their stats.